Wednesday 5 December 2012

Brainy Erotica 2012

If you're not aware of Terrance Aldon Shaw, you should be. He's both an erotica writer and a prolific reviewer on his Big Brain Erotica blog. And, yes, he was one of the people who put a very complementary review of my Museum of Deviant Desires on Amazon - even though I don't know him and have never met him (in relation to which, there's another blog post coming about the strangeness going on with Amazon reviews).

Anyway... He's just published his Big Brain Erotica Best of 2012, and I'm pleased to say my Museum of Deviant Desires made the grade.

His other choices were from Shanna Germain, Elizabeta Brooke, James Wood, Adam Penenberg, Andre San Thomas, Smart Smut and Big Ed Magnusson - so I feel I'm in great company there, and probably the junior of the pack.

The Museum of Deviant Desires, Shaw says, 'establishes fascinating new paradigms for the next generation of erotic fiction' and is 'a trenchant, self-effacing critique of contemporary erotic literature with its finger firmly on the g-spot of popular culture; a treat, not to be missed.'

And it's available from Smashwords, Barnes & Noble (for Nook users), Kobobooks and of course Amazon.com  and Amazon.co.uk.

1 comment:

  1. No, I wasn't aware of Terrance Aldon Shaw! But I am so pleased for you that you've attracted such esteemed attention! I loved Museum too, it's a great book -- I hope you are proud. You should be!

    ReplyDelete