Monday 29 March 2010

Things you don’t want to hear (when you’re tied up)

Some of these are probably half-remembered from things I've read over the years. Some of them might even be original ones I invented. In any event, I have actually used all these lines in play at one time or another...

1. I’ve thought up a really good new safeword for you. Let’s see if you can guess what it is…
2. Just in case I have a funny turn, remember my heart medication is in the bathroom cabinet.
3. If you hear the front door opening, don’t worry, it will be Mummy and Daddy coming home.
4. Okay, I just need to check the next chapter of the manual so I don’t make the same mistakes as last time.
5. You remember when I told you I’m a psychopath and the hospital is still looking for me? And you thought I was joking...?

BTW if you are reading this blog, it would be cool if you left a comment - I do like to know I'm not alone in my perverse interests and deviant sense of humour...

Have fun
F

No comments:

Post a Comment