Friday 28 January 2011

Erotic Review - new story

It hasn't been quiet at Casa Fulani. It's been hectic, which is why I haven't done any blogging. I can report that I finished a collection of short stories, more news on which will probably take months to emerge but that how it is in the world of publishing. Some stuff made it onto Deliciously Deviant and you can see it there, I'm not going to repost it here.

I've at least started my next novel, with an SF feel to it since it's set maybe a year or two in the future though I have a nasty feeling that somewhere, the world is already pretty much as I'm describing it - so it could end up being more realistic than I anticipated. Fact is often stranger than fiction, etc.

And normal service will be resumed when I've dealt with some 'housekeeping' items and pressing commitments from what I laughingly call my 'day job', much of which seems to extend into the early hours...

Oh... but what I can tell you is that the January issue of Erotic Review (issue 117, the 'Free Love' issue) has a story of mine, 'Nostalgia, All over Again'. For some reason it appears on the cover under another name, but who cares, really? It's a kind of homage to a little bdsm scenario out of Oh, Calcutta!

Click the link, pay the subscription if you don't already have one, and enjoy. I mean it's not like it's just me in there. There are three other stories and a whole host of feature articles and provocative thinkpieces... plus you can tell it's classy because there's even an erotic crossword...

No comments:

Post a Comment