Tuesday 8 June 2010

Sharazade's 'Transported' - and a new short from me

Normally I'm on here to blow my own trumpet but I thought I'd blow one on behalf of someone else for a change.

A friend of mine, Sharazade, has just published Transported: Erotic Travel Tales with Fannypress. It's available in e-book from Smashwords and hard copy and Kindle from Amazon.com. There's also a free taster on Scribd.com.

Seeing as she already appears to have a couple of thousand readers for the free taster there's almost no point in me saying how good her work is, but it is excellent so I'm saying it anyway.

She's also, incidentally, proud of the fact the legs on the cover are hers...

Oh, apart from that I do have something of my own to advertise: short story 'The Sensory Garden' in The Erotic Review Issue 110 - out in the next few days (I've just seen the proofs) and available from the link on the right of this page. Story blurb: 'Sensory gardens can provide stimulation through scent, touch, taste and sound for
those who may not be able to see…'. It's the first time I've had a go at a disability-related erotic story. Hope it works, comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment