Tuesday 12 June 2012

'Smart, kinky, laugh-out-loud delight'

The blog title is the headline to the Museum of Deviant Desire's first review on Amazon.com.

This is a collection of eleven short stories on a variety of themes, often with offbeat and slightly dystopian themes. And a lot of fetish, bondage and BDSM.

Apparently I'm 'meta-sexual', 'delightfully self-referential' and able to 'pleasure open-minded readers with intense multiple brain-gasms'.

Apparently I have my finger 'firmly on the g-spot of popuar culture' and strike a good balance between 'light fluffy diversion' and 'crunchy intellectual substance', using erotica to make serious points.

And apparently I'm establishing a 'new paradigm for the next generation of erotic fiction.'

It's a very pleasing review from Terrance Aldon Shaw - so, many thanks to him for taking the time to write it. I won't let it go to my head, though, and I won't stop trying to do better in future!

Oh yeah - you can read the full review and buy the book on Amazon.com, and the book's also available from a bunch of other places including Smashwords (the link is in the right hand sidebar on this page) and the outlets mentioned in my earlier blog post on this collection.


2 comments:

  1. Want to read it! Will buy myself a copy. I am sure it is as awesome as it sounds as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very kind - thank you! If you do buy it I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete